Thursday, February 10, 2011

COFFEE ANYONE

So here is my last Christmas Holiday post until the end of the year.  Yes I am aware that Christmas was almost 2 months ago.  My blogging time has been interrupted by life.  C’est la vie.  This holiday post is really something that took place last year (I mean Christmas 2009), before I had entered the blogging world.  My oldest child was not quite 3 and my youngest was not quite 1.  My husband and I have each collected Christmas ornaments since we were little and at this time need 2 Christmas trees to hold them all.  We decided that we would put all of our wrapped presents for our family and friends under our tree in the dining room.  My husband wrapped the base of the tree with our baby gate, hoping to keep our boys away from the presents.  While I was cooking dinner one night my children were playing quietly, or so I thought.  REALLY have I not learned this lesson yet?  I found them under the Christmas tree.  And this is what I saw.

My children had gotten into the presents and sniffed out the only two food related packages and unwrapped them.  They happened to be a box of hot cocoa and a box of coffee for the Keurig Coffee Maker.  If that was not bad enough, they opened the boxes and opened up multiple packages of coffee and cocoa and were eating it.  YES folks I did say eating them.  Coffee and Cocoa my children were shoveling it in like it was a chocolate cake.  IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT.  OH BOY WHY ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment