Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Watering the floor

I was heading down in the basement to do some laundry this afternoon and noticed a big wet spot on the floor.  I looked up to see what that was all about only to see the ceiling had a wet spot as well.  My first thought was really more plumbing problems in this house.  REALLY I just want to sell this place and start over.  Except upon closer inspection it did not appear to be coming from a pipe.  So I went upstairs to my half bath and this is what I found……


YUP that would be toilet water that my son decided to bail out of the toilet using my candle holder.  Look close you will see the 1 and a half inches that is pooled around the toilet.  My next thought was really now I need to clean and disinfect the bathroom and my decorations and that would be another load of laundry to wash the towels I have to use to clean this mess up.  Oh Why MeJ

No comments:

Post a Comment