Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mail Time

It is supposed to be nap time and instead it is mail time.  Let me explain; I still make my 3&1/2 year-old take a nap.  It is my time to clean my house, do laundry etc.. Besides he is really cranky by 5:30 if he does not get his nap.  He sometimes sneaks downstairs and gets into things before I realize that he is not upstairs napping.  Well today I realized he was up before he got into mischief, or so I thought.  After I put him back to bed I was walking through the dining and room and this is what I saw.

My kitchen stool that does not belong in the dining room and mail stuck to the wall.  My first thought was how did he do that?  Glue stick!!  Yup that is what he did.  I  have no idea where he found the glue stick but he did and used GOBS of glue for those two pieces of mail.  OH BOY WHY ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment