Sunday, October 3, 2010

Breakfast Anyone?

Yesterday morning I was in bed sleeping when Kyan decided he wanted breakfast and apparently was going to do it by himself.  I woke up to my 3&1/2-year-old saying "mommie I am cooking breakfast".  Now you need to know this statement did not alarm me, because this is pretend play that we do.  He cooks me breakfast, lunch or dinner in his play kitchen.  So I naturally went along with our game.  "Oh what are you cooking for breakfast."  It was his replay that caused the panic feeling and me racing down the stairs.  "I am cooking toast in the toaster oven."  You see he doesn't have a pretend toaster oven.  Sure enough I reached the kitchen and this is what I found.

This would be the bag of bread that he was not able to open, so he ripped the bag to get into it.

And this was the bread in the toaster oven, turned on for 20 minutes.  YIKES I am so glad he was proud of  this and came to share it with me.  The toaster oven is getting unplugged every night now.                           OH BOY WHY ME:)

1 comment:

  1. That was one big mouse that got into that bag, lol.

    ReplyDelete