Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Future Painter

Two years ago we moved to a bigger house in a new town and have slowly be redecorating or updating every room.  I finally decided that I could not look at the lemon yellow in my upstairs hallway another day.  Having lots of paint left over from our old house I picked the paint we had used from the nursery.  It was called Custard (yes I know yellow to a yellow).  The change softens the color and makes it look like, well, custard.  So I put my boys down for a nap and went to work, painting in sections.  I carefully removed all of the pictures off of the wall so I could put them back up without a problem.  I finished painting and took my paint supplies downstairs so little children (my 3-year-old) could not get into it.  After cleaning up the roller and putting the paint back I went upstairs to inspect my work.  I found that my budding painter had taken a clean roller, rolled it onto the wet walls and proceeded to paint one of his new shirts and a brand new pair of men's dress paints, with a retail price of $80.00.  He also painted one of my wall pictures.  I am sad to say I did not get a picture of the of the wall picture, but I was able to capture the clothing.  Enjoy!                          OH BOY WHY ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment