Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nap time or potty time?

Today was a first for me and I thought I would share it here and see if anyone else out there has had this happen.  Today I put my two boys down for their naps.  All went well, they both went down quietly and slept well.  I was able to get some laundry and cleaning done, so I was feeling a bit like a domestic goddess today.  When I went to get my 22 month old up I saw that he was not wearing his pants in his crib.  I then looked on the floor and found his diaper on the floor in front of his crib. My oldest son and I laughed about his naked behind, and then I realized that he also peed in his bed.  YUCK why can't my child be like the animals that will not go to the bathroom where they sleep?  Thank god today I was stripping beds and that I had not just changed them. So into the tub he went and his bed got stripped and cleaned.  Has this happened to you?  OH BOY WHY ME?

PS as you can guess I did not take pictures of my naked son to share with all of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment