Monday, March 21, 2011

Mommie Distracted

My oldest turned four on Friday and I figured it would be a good time to cut his hair.  He asked for a mohawk the last time I cut it.  So we have let it grow so it would be long enough and I figured his birthday would be the perfect day to do it.  I took him upstairs for his bath and figured I would cut his hair first.  I got him all settled and lubricated the clippers.  I spent a considerable amount of time looking at his head and figuring out where the best place to make the line on both sides of his head.  When I was satisfied that I had the right spots I started to buzz his hair.  I didn’t get a full swipe on his head when I started to wonder why SO much hair was coming off.  It was then I realized I NEVER PUT THE BLADE GUARD ON!  So forget the Mohawk I needed to take his hair down a lot shorter then we had planned.
I hope it doesn’t take long to grow out.  OH BOY WHY ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment