Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coffee Shop Iced Coffee how I .....

I have been away from you all for a very long time and I am sorry.  I would like to say that it is because things here have been so boring I have had nothing to blog about.  However that is really not the case.  I have just been really busy. You see where we live we only have good weather for about 4 months a year and I have really taken advantage of the good weather.  So now it is time to get back to it.

I was surfing the net this fall, OK I confess I was blog stalking this fall and literally stumbled on a post by The Pioneer Woman.  It was the start of a very dangerous love affair.  Iced Coffee like you get at a coffee shop and a little secret she puts sweetened condensed milk in this AMAZING copycat.   I was so looking forward to making this at home.  After dinner I went to the store to pick me up some of this sweet and condensed milk stuff.  Oh the dreams I had of waking up to this (just so you know I LOVE COFFEE).  I opened the can, got out my glass turned to fill it with ice, when my doorbell rang.  After sending the political candidate away, I was really looking forward to my drink, I went back to the kitchen to ........




my youngest was trying to get at something on the counter and spilled the whole can on the floor, and that was the end of my sweet, creamy , iced coffee dream for the day:(  I urge you to try this yummy drink at home. Oh boy why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment